Wires and Cables Division
- Equipment / Hook Up Wire Qualifying to MIL W 16878 and JSS 51034 Specification
- PTFE Extruded Wire / Lead Wire Qualifying to MIL W 16878 and JSS 51034
- PTFE Insulated Multi Core Cables Qualifying to MIL C 27500 and JSS 51038
- PTFE Insulated Special Lead Wires (Polytef Wire ®)
- PTFE Insulated Coaxial and Triaxial Cable Qualifying to MIL C 17 and JSS 51100
- PTFE Insulated RTD Cable
- PTFE SLEEVING / PTFE Extruded TUBES Qualifying to MIL I 22129 and JSS 54802
- PTFE Tape (Sintered / Un Sintered)
- PTFE Insulated Thermocouple and Compensating Cables
- High Temperature Automotive Wires (HTAW™)
PTFE SLEEVING / PTFE Extruded TUBES Qualifying to MIL I 22129 and JSS 54802
PTFE Insulated Sleevings application is for high temperature or high frequencies or both. PTFE Sleevings possesses excellent electrical properties, which remain practically constant over a wide range of frequencies, temperature (-65° C to +260° C) and humilities and has a very low loss factor.
We manufacture the PTFE Sleevings confirming to JSS-54802 specification of the Department of Defense Production, Ministry of Defence, New Delhi.
Application : Used for electrical insulation process, Wire Harness and Component Covering
Properties : Resistance to Fire, Chemicals, Acids, Sunlight, and Moisture.
Range : AWG 30 to AWG 0 and ( 0.50 MM to 24.00 MM )
The PTFE Sleevings can be manufactured as per any other specific requirement on request. All the sizes may be manufactured in Black, Brown, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Grey and White Colors on specific instructions in the P.O.