Wires and Cables Division
- Equipment / Hook Up Wire Qualifying to MIL W 16878 and JSS 51034 Specification
- PTFE Extruded Wire / Lead Wire Qualifying to MIL W 16878 and JSS 51034
- PTFE Insulated Multi Core Cables Qualifying to MIL C 27500 and JSS 51038
- PTFE Insulated Special Lead Wires (Polytef Wire ®)
- PTFE Insulated Coaxial and Triaxial Cable Qualifying to MIL C 17 and JSS 51100
- PTFE Insulated RTD Cable
- PTFE SLEEVING / PTFE Extruded TUBES Qualifying to MIL I 22129 and JSS 54802
- PTFE Tape (Sintered / Un Sintered)
- PTFE Insulated Thermocouple and Compensating Cables
- High Temperature Automotive Wires (HTAW™)
PTFE Insulated Special Lead Wires (Polytef Wire ®)
Polytef” ® is our innovative insulated wires have wonderful insulating properties suitable for use as lead wires in Motors, Transformers and Gensets up to Thermal Class B, F and H. The conductor used is uni-lay perfect round shape conductor construction.
Polytef” ® is ideally suitable for Motor Lead, Coils Transformers, Genset and Panel with excellent thermal stability. “Polytef” ® is high temperature performance is characterized by MIL W 16878 and JSS 51034 rating at 125 ºC, 150ºC and 180ºC. Excellent cut-through and abrasion resistance with braid and varnished fillers makes it ideally suitable for Class B, Class F and Class H.
It is available in 0.5 MM 2 to 95 MM 2 and in any other required size in Red, Yellow, Blue, Black and Green colors.
Conductor : Nickel or Tinned Plated Copper or Bare Copper Wire
Primary Insulation : PTFE Wrap or PTFE/Polyamide/PTFE Combination
Secondary Insulation : Fiber Glass Braid and Varnished
Properties : Resistance to Fire, Chemicals, Acids, Sunlight and Moisture.
Voltage Grade : 600 V & 1000 V and above as per customer requirement.
Temperature : -65° C to + 260° C
Size : AWG 24 to AWG 1 and up to 95 Sq MM