Wires and Cables Division
- Equipment / Hook Up Wire Qualifying to MIL W 16878 and JSS 51034 Specification
- PTFE Extruded Wire / Lead Wire Qualifying to MIL W 16878 and JSS 51034
- PTFE Insulated Multi Core Cables Qualifying to MIL C 27500 and JSS 51038
- PTFE Insulated Special Lead Wires (Polytef Wire ®)
- PTFE Insulated Coaxial and Triaxial Cable Qualifying to MIL C 17 and JSS 51100
- PTFE Insulated RTD Cable
- PTFE SLEEVING / PTFE Extruded TUBES Qualifying to MIL I 22129 and JSS 54802
- PTFE Tape (Sintered / Un Sintered)
- PTFE Insulated Thermocouple and Compensating Cables
- High Temperature Automotive Wires (HTAW™)
PTFE Insulated RTD Cable
We produce a range of PTFE Insulated RTD Cables in multi core versions in silver plated copper and nickel plated copper. These cables are also available in fibre glass and PTFE versions. RTD Cables can be screened and / or metal over braided.
Silver Plated Copper 2, 3, 4, 6, & 8 core
Nickel Plated Copper 2, 3, 4, 6 & 8 core
Cable Construction :
Conductor : Silver or Nickel or Tinned Plated Copper or Bare Copper Wire
Insulation : PTFE Wrap or PTFE/Polyamide/PTFE Combination or PTFE/FG
Twisting : Cores Twisted in pairs or as per Customer
Screening : Screened or Braided with Silver or Nickel or Tinned Plated Copper or BC Wire
Jacket : PTFE or FG Braid or PVC and other.
Properties : Resistance to Fire, Chemicals, Acids, Sunlight and Moisture.
Voltage Grade : 250 V or 600 V or 1000 V and above as per customer requirement.
Temperature : -65° C to + 260° C
Size : AWG 32 to AWG 1