Wires and Cables Division
- Equipment / Hook Up Wire Qualifying to MIL W 16878 and JSS 51034 Specification
- PTFE Extruded Wire / Lead Wire Qualifying to MIL W 16878 and JSS 51034
- PTFE Insulated Multi Core Cables Qualifying to MIL C 27500 and JSS 51038
- PTFE Insulated Special Lead Wires (Polytef Wire ®)
- PTFE Insulated Coaxial and Triaxial Cable Qualifying to MIL C 17 and JSS 51100
- PTFE Insulated RTD Cable
- PTFE SLEEVING / PTFE Extruded TUBES Qualifying to MIL I 22129 and JSS 54802
- PTFE Tape (Sintered / Un Sintered)
- PTFE Insulated Thermocouple and Compensating Cables
- High Temperature Automotive Wires (HTAW™)
PTFE Insulated Multi Core Cables Qualifying to MIL C 27500 and JSS 51038
We manufacture multi-core twisted cable insulated with PTFE, with or without shield and jacketed with PTFE or fiber glass braiding & varnished or P.V.C. or as per customer's requirement.
PTFE insulated multi-core wire has very wide range of application. It is used to computers, Flight Simulators, Electronic test equipment, Telecommunication equipments, electronic equipments for Aircraft, Radar, Navigation, Satellites, Navy, Meteorology, Atomic Energy, Satellite Launching, Ground control, reactors and process control and telephone exchange etc..
The wires insulated with PTFE confirms to MIL W 16878 or MIL W 22759 or JSS-51034 or as per customer's specifications.
Cable Construction :
Conductor : Silver or Nickel or Tinned Plated Copper or Bare Copper Wire
Insulation : PTFE Wrap or PTFE/Polyamide/PTFE Combination or PTFE/FG
Twisting : Cores Twisted in pairs or as per Customer
Shield : Shielded or Braided with Silver or Nickel or Tinned Plated Copper or BC Wire.
Jacket : PTFE or FG Braid or PVC and other.
Properties : Resistance to Fire, Chemicals, Acids, Sunlight and Moisture.
Voltage Grade : 250 V or 600 V or 1000 V and above as per customer requirement.
Temperature : -65° C to + 260° C
ize : AWG 32 to AWG 1