Wires and Cables Division
- Equipment / Hook Up Wire Qualifying to MIL W 16878 and JSS 51034 Specification
- PTFE Extruded Wire / Lead Wire Qualifying to MIL W 16878 and JSS 51034
- PTFE Insulated Multi Core Cables Qualifying to MIL C 27500 and JSS 51038
- PTFE Insulated Special Lead Wires (Polytef Wire ®)
- PTFE Insulated Coaxial and Triaxial Cable Qualifying to MIL C 17 and JSS 51100
- PTFE Insulated RTD Cable
- PTFE SLEEVING / PTFE Extruded TUBES Qualifying to MIL I 22129 and JSS 54802
- PTFE Tape (Sintered / Un Sintered)
- PTFE Insulated Thermocouple and Compensating Cables
- High Temperature Automotive Wires (HTAW™)
Equipment / Hook Up Wire Qualifying to MIL W 16878 and JSS 51034 Specification
We manufactures a variety of standard and custom PTFE insulated wire for any hook-up application. Standard products meet popular military standards. As the industry's only vertically integrated supplier, Our proprietary PTFE tape wrap material is free of pinholes and offers the highest uniformity, making us the leader in high performance hook-up wire. Standard products meet the following MIL Standards: -
MIL-W-16878 (Type ET, 250 volts)
MIL-W-16878 (Type E, 600 volts)
MIL-W-16878 (Type EE, 1000 volts)
We manufactures a range of standard PTFE hook-up wire, however, our expertise goes beyond standard mil-spec wire. If your needs include special performance or size, we would be happy to provide a quotation.
Conductor : Silver or Nickel or Tinned Plated Copper or Bare Copper Wire
Insulation : PTFE Wrap or PTFE/FG
Properties : Resistance to Fire, Chemicals, Acids, Sunlight and Moisture.
Voltage Grade : 250 V or 600 V or 1000 V and above as per customer requirement.
Temperature : -65° C to + 260° C
Size : AWG 32 to AWG 1 and ( AWG 0 to AWG 0000 on request only )